- 1 Sun hat
- 1 Buff
- 1 Wool or fleece hat
- 1 Pair glacier glasses with side protection
UPPER – LOWER BODY
- 1 Expedition Down Jacket with hood (-20 F)
- 1 Windproof and waterproof outer jacket with hood (Gore-Tex)
- 1 Poly / fleece jacket
- 1 Expedition weight polypropylene shirt
- 1 Lightweight, long sleeve polypropylene shirts
- 2 Heavy polypropylene long underwear (tops and bottoms)
- 1 Pair wind/rain pants (with side zips)
- 1 Pair fleece pants (side zipper)
- 1 Pairs liner gloves (poly thin)
- 1 Pair medium weight fleece gloves
- 1 Pair Gore-Tex wind shells for mittens
- Climbing boots (Recommended : La Sportiva Trango Alp Evo GTX, La Sportiva Trango TRK GTX, Salewa Vultur EVO, etc)
- 1 Pair quality sport shoes (Gore – Tex)
- 1 Pair insulated super-gaiters
- 3-4 pair of wool socks and polypropylene socks
- 1 down sleeping bag (-20C ).
- 1 Duffel bag approx. 60 liters
- 1 Summit back pack 25 – 30 liters
- Acetazolamide ( high altitude)
- Sun screen and lip protection (UV rating of 50 SPF or more).
- Metal thermos bottle, 1000ml
- Toilet try kit
- Water bottle
- Simple first aid kit.
- Insect repellant coating for hike in clothes.
- Copies of relevant documents (maps, directions, itinerary, etc… all in plastic bags).
- Journal with pens.
- 1 Sit Harness
- 1 Pair Jumar (ascender left or right hand)
- 1 Descender (figure of eight)
- 4 Carabiners Screw Gate
- 1 Carabiners Non Screw
- 1 Climbing Helmet
- 2-3m Prusik with 7mm
- 1 Head Lamp